Join the podcast team on Monday, June 12th, for another LIVE episode of the Official Redbird Rants Podcast as we talk everything and anything St. Louis Cardinals.
With all the buzz surrounding the St. Louis Cardinals this weekend, the podcast crew decided to kick the tire on Episode Seven a little early.
This last Friday was a big deal as the Cardinals returned home from an abysmal road trip to take on the Phillies. By now I’m sure you have heard, but Cardinals GM John Mozelaik couldn’t wait longer for the team to shift in to high gear. Frankly, neither could St. Louis Cardinals fans.
But, I wont get into that too much. If you haven’t heard any of the news, make sure to go check out pieces by our very own, Josh McDonald:
Here is a little preview of what is to come in episode seven:
More from St Louis Cardinals News
- Cardinals: New payroll numbers makes Wainwright signing questionable
- Cardinals: Latest updates on rumored catching targets for St. Louis
- Cardinals: Tyler O’Neill not going anywhere this offseason, report says
- MVP voter listed Cardinals’ Arenado 8th on ballot
- St. Louis Cardinals non-tender former All-Star closer Alex Reyes
- Management Shake up: Was Friday the beginning of the end?
- Mozeliak’s comments about upgrading the team: Is he waiting too long to contend? Should he even do anything?
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Milwaukee Brewers Preview
- Best Ballpark Food
Don’t forget that we record our podcasts live thanks to our friends over at BlogTalkRadio. You can find us on that great podcast site along with any other podcasts that suit your fancy.
To listen to the show, click here.
If you have missed any of the previous shows, check them out below:
Remember, this episode airs Monday, JUNE 12th AT 9:30PM CT. Make sure to be on the lookout for more information on Redbird Rants Twitter handle, @FSRedbirdRants, or on any of the guys’ Twitter handles. Also, do us a huge favor and spread the word about the show. We love feedback and questions from fans as we try to dissect what the St. Louis Cardinals are doing.