The St. Louis Cardinals went back-to-back-to-back-to-back and you need this shirt
Ay yo! Back-to-back-to-back-to-back jacks from the St. Louis Cardinals? That’s worthy of a new BreakingT shirt. Check it out below to order yours.
The St. Louis Cardinals made history on July 2. With two outs in the first inning against the Phillies last week Nolan Arenado blasted a two-run bomb. Then Nolan Gorman hit a homer… then Juan Yepez got in on the fun… and finally, Dylan Carson went yard.
As a result, the Cardinals became the first team in Major League history to hit back-to-back-to-back-to-back home runs in the first inning.
Not to mention, they were wearing their awesome powder blue alternates. But more on those later. Right now, you need to check out BreakingT’s latest release, which highlights the four-in-a-row moment.
Take a look below.
A home run is good. Back-to-back homers is great. Back-to-back-to-back homers is outstanding. But back-to-back-to-back-to-back homers? That’s legendary stuff for St. Louis!
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather red. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in red. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in red. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s V-Neck T-Shirt: Relaxed fit, 100% cotton v-neck in red. Fits just right without being too tight. S-XL
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
You can order your new favorite t-shirt for just $30 to Wear The Moment and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.
Oh, but those powder blues… we didn’t forget. And neither did BreakingT. If you prefer St. Louis in blue, then you’re going to love their Paul Goldschmidt shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability are accurate as of the time of publication.