St. Louis Cardinals fans need this Yadier Molina pitching bobblehead
Just a few days after Albert Pujols took the mound for the first time, St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina made his pitching debut.
Yadier Molina is really good at catching pitches for the St. Louis Cardinals. Unfortunately, he’s not as good as throwing pitches.
But, it was still very fun to see him on the mound for the first time in his 18-year Major League career.
He gave up four runs while working the ninth inning against the Pirates, but the St. Louis Cardinals prevailed 18-4.
And just like FOCO created a limited-edition bobblehead to commemorate Pujols’ first time on the mound, they’ve done the same for Molina.
Check it out below.
Yadier Molina St Louis Cardinals First Career Pitching Appearance Bobblehead
From FOCO: Now pitching for the Cardinals… Yadier Molina? Nope, not a typo. Yadi’s going from calling pitches to throwing them. Toe the rubber with this Yadier Molina St. Louis Cardinals First Career Pitching Appearance Bobblehead.
These bobbleheads will ship no later than November, but only 360 of them are being made. So you’ll want to head over to FOCO and get your pre-order in for $60.
Below, you can find additional details.
- Portrays Molina wearing his gameday uniform in a pitching action pose, ready to shut down the competition
- Team-colored base with MAY 22ND, 2022 and FIRST PITCHING APPEARANCE OF HIS CAREER text displays on front so you can celebrate another special moment from a special career
- Team logo displays on front and back of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Pitching mound accent on top of base so you’ll be ready to toe the rubber
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Limited Edition (360)
- Approx. 8 inches tall
Don’t wait. Check out FOCO today.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability are accurate as of the time of publication.