St. Louis Cardinals fans are going to love this new, limited-edition bobblehead, featuring Albert Pujols on the mound for the Redbirds.
Albert Pujols has accomplished a ton in his professional career. The St. Louis Cardinals legend is a sure-fire Hall of Famer, a two-time World Series champion, a 10-time All-Star, a two-time Gold Glove winner and a three-time MVP.
But on May 15, Pujols did something he’d never done before.
It took until his 22nd Major League season, but Pujols took the mound to finish off St. Louis’ 15-6 win over San Francisco.
The 42-year-old told ESPN that it was a ‘dream come true’ to do it.
And now, FOCO has commemorated it in bobblehead form – a limited-edition exclusive one at that.
I know there’s not much to look at right now, but trust me, you’re going to love it. FOCO doesn’t create hastily painted and poorly cast bobbleheads that you get at the ballpark during a giveaway.
FOCO creates hand-painted and hand-crafted collectibles fit for every fan.
These will begin shipping in November, but there’s a catch. Only 360 of these are being produced. So if you want one – and you know that you do – you’ll need to get your pre-order in ASAP.
Just check out FOCO and get yours for $60. Below, you’ll find additional item details.
- Portrays Pujols wearing his gameday uniform in a pitching action pose, ready to shut down the competition
- Team-colored base with MAY 15TH, 2022 and FIRST PITCHING APPEARANCE OF HIS CAREER text displays on front so you can celebrate another special moment from a special career
- Team logo display on front of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Pitching mound accent on top of base so you’ll be ready to toe the rubber
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Approx. 8 inches tall
- Limited Edition (360)
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability are accurate as of the time of publication.