Halloween is almost here! So let’s get spooky with a brand new, limited-edition St. Louis Cardinals Halloween bobblehead from our friends at FOCO.
It’s SPOOKY SZN and that means St. Louis Cardinals fans need to check out this new, limited-edition, light-up bobblehead from our friends at FOCO.
Featuring Dracula… well, Fredbird dressed as Dracula holding a light up carved pumpkin, this bobblehead is going to be the perfect addition to the fan cave during October.
Here’s the catch, though. This guy won’t ship until April 15, 2022. So he won’t do you much good for Halloween 2021. At the same time, only 396 of these are being produced.
So if you want to be one of fewer than 400 St. Louis Cardinals fans to have one of these, you need to act fast.
No need to be frightened. The Fredbird St. Louis Cardinals Light-Up Pumpkin Halloween Mascot Bobblehead, part of the Fredbird Bobble of the Month program, brings the Halloween spirit to your Cardinals collection!
As previously mentioned, this bobblehead will begin shipping next April. You can secure a pre-order today for $90. Below, you can find additional item details.
- Portrays Fredbird in a Halloween costume, dressed as a vampire, ready for trick-or-treat szn
- Fredbird holding a light-up pumpkin with team logo display, so you can light up the room with your unmistakable Cards pride
- Bat accents to get you in the scary spirit
- Busch Stadium logo display on top of base, to make you feel right at home
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Any item you purchase is one of a kind. There are no two items that are exactly the same.
- Not a toy
- Requires button/cell watch battery (battery not included)
- Edition size: 396
- Individually numbered
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball
Don’t wait. Check out FOCO today. Happy Halloween!
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.