UPDATE 9/8: After Pujols went yard in a return to St. Louis, there’s no denying it. Every Redbird fan needs BreakingT’s homage to a legendary player.
No matter what happens next for Albert Pujols, there isn’t a single St. Louis Cardinals fan who doesn’t love him. Show that off with a new shirt.
I mean, what can you say about Albert Pujols that hasn’t been said for the better part of the last 20 years? He won two World Series with the St. Louis Cardinals, to go along with a ton of other hardware.
The 2001 National League Rookie of the Year Award, the 2005, 2008 and 2009 National League MVP Awards, two Gold Glove Awards and six Silver Slugger Awards all belong to Pujols.
He spent the first 11 years of his MLB career in St. Louis, before heading to Los Angeles to play the last 10 with the Angels.
But at heart, he’s always going to be a Cardinal. Which is why you need this new shirt from BreakingT. Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Yellow, tan, gray, navy, and white print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather red. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in red. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in red. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in red. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.