Adam Wainwright has had an incredible career with the St. Louis Cardinals. Now, fans can celebrate it forever with a limited-edition bobblehead from FOCO.
There’s a reason St. Louis Cardinals fans love Adam Wainwright. He’s pushing 40-years-old, but is still pitching great for the Redbirds.
Plus, he’s been a staple of the franchise since his debut in 2005. He played a huge role in 2006, helping the Cardinals to a World Series title.
He developed into the team’s ace and became such a leader that he was given a ring in 2011, despite being injured.
Overall, Waino’s posted a 3.39 ERA over the course of 16 seasons. With his career winding down, now is the perfect time to celebrate his run with an awesome limited-edition bobblehead from FOCO.
Check it out below.
No need to sing the blues, Cards fans! That’s because you’re ready to make the WainWRIGHT choice for the next addition to your rotation – This Adam Wainwright St. Louis Cardinals Light Blue Jersey Bobblehead!
Only 221 of these are being produced, so if you love it (and we know you love it), you’re going to want to secure your pre-order sooner rather than later. This will begin shipping no later than November 8 – and you can get yours for just $55.
Below, you can find additional details.
- Portrays Wainwright in a pitching action pose wearing his alternate light blue gameday uniform, ready to strike out the competition
- Stadium backdrop with cardinal bird accents to make you feel right at home
- Cardinal on top of base bobbles for some bobbling bird action
- Team logo display on front of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Street-textured top of base
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Approximately 8 inches tall
- Individually numbered to 221
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.