Nolan Arenado is taking his talents to St. Louis. That’s good news for Cardinals fans, who should be celebrating with this new BreakingT shirt.
It isn’t everyday your team trades for one of the best players in baseball, but that’s exactly what the St. Louis Cardinals did, acquiring third baseman Nolan Arenado from Colorado.
Just how good is Arenado? In eight years in MLB, he’s won eight Gold Gloves, drove in 760 runs and mashed 235 home runs.
Sure, from a statistical standpoint he had a “down” year last year – but the 2020 season was played under such wild circumstances, that it seems unrealistic to put too much stock into it.
Cardinals fans will be expecting around a .300 average, 40 or so dingers and around 100 runs batted in from Arenado in 2021 – and when paired with Goldy in the middle of the order, it will be a tall task for opposing pitchers.
Which is why we think you’re going to love the latest t-shirt from BreakingT. Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Red, yellow, and white print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather navy. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in navy. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in navy. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in heather navy. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.