Join the Redbird Rants podcast crew for episode two of SEASON TWO of our podcast where we talk everything and anything St. Louis Cardinals.
With just a week to go before the St. Louis Cardinals open up their regular season against the New York Mets in New York, the clock is ticking to get the roster trimmed down. We’ve seen some recent news regarding certain players assigned to minor league camp to begin the year there.
Join us Thursday, March 22nd, at 9:30 pm CT for another episode of the Official Redbird Rants podcast! Join host Tito Rivera alongside co-editor Dr. Michael Miles, and contributors Larry Levin and Gene Bonds a.k.a CrashSTL on Twitter to hear the latest on the St. Louis Cardinals. As always, we will be live through our friends at BlogTalkRadio.
More from St Louis Cardinals News
- Cardinals Rumors: 3 pros and cons of signing Carlos Rodon
- Cardinals: Here is Willson Contreras’ first message for St. Louis fans
- How do the St. Louis Cardinals stack up with Willson Contreras?
- Cardinals: The insane asking price the Athletics had for Sean Murphy
- St. Louis Cardinals: Ask me anything with Josh Jacobs – 12/8
Here is a preview of tonight’s episode:
- News around the MLB: Bleacher Report power rankings for all MLB teams
- Matt Carpenter’s return seems to have solidified the offense
- Jose Martinez: Worthy of a starting spot?
- Carson Kelly dilemma: What is his future with the St. Louis Cardinals?
- Buy or Sell: Questions for the crew to answer in a lightning round!
To listen to tonight’s show, click here:
Don’t forget that we record our podcasts live thanks to our friends over at BlogTalkRadio. You can find us on that great podcast site along with any other podcasts that suit your fancy.
If you have missed any of our episodes, check them out here below:
Redbird Rants is proud to extend our all-things-Cardinals blog to the podcast world. Thanks to BlogTalkRadio and FanSided, all of our podcast episodes can be found on iTunes as well. Don’t miss a moment of our coverage and thanks for being a reader of Redbird Rants!
Make sure to tune in Thursday, March 22nd, for our fifth episode of the Official Redbird Rants Podcast for season two. Remember, we broadcast our episodes LIVE every Thursday for listeners and readers. Don’t miss out on any of the action!