Tune in live at 9:30 PM CT on Thursday, August 3 for another episode of the official Redbird Rants Podcast as the guys discuss the final two months of the St. Louis Cardinals season.
The trade deadline has come and gone, and the St. Louis Cardinals now face the final third of the 2017 regular season. They remain in third place with the same team that plodded through the first four months of the year.
Although the Cardinals weren’t busy at the deadline, the Redbird Rants podcast crew was, with recent episodes dedicated to speculation at the deadline. If you missed any of these episodes, head over here to get caught up.
The action doesn’t stop after the break, as podcast host and site editor Dr. Michael Miles, co-editor Tito Rivera, and contributor Nathan Grime bring you another live episode Thursday, August 3, at 9:30 PM CT.
You can listen to the show live right here:
Here’s a preview of what to expect in episode 20:
- What has he meant to the Cardinals in 2017?
- Is he a viable option moving forward in the three-hole?
- Is he the Cardinals’ Opening Day shortstop in 2018?
- What does this mean for Aledmys Diaz?
- Are any Cardinals deserving of votes for major awards at the end of the year?
The Instagram feud between
Who, if anyone, was Molina targeting in his posts?
Who is in the right, and who is in the wrong?
Is this all being blown out of proportion?
How does this impact
More from St Louis Cardinals News
- Cardinals Rumors: 3 pros and cons of signing Carlos Rodon
- Cardinals: Here is Willson Contreras’ first message for St. Louis fans
- How do the St. Louis Cardinals stack up with Willson Contreras?
- Cardinals: The insane asking price the Athletics had for Sean Murphy
- St. Louis Cardinals: Ask me anything with Josh Jacobs – 12/8
Addressing GM Mike Girsch’s post-deadline comments
- Girsch: The Cardinals were busy at the deadline despite not making any deals
- Girsch: Promises effort, but not necessarily action, this offseason
- Will the offseason be what the trade deadline should have been for the Cardinals?
- Girsch: The 40-man roster could look a lot different by Opening Day next year
- What will it take for the Cardinals to make the postseason this year? (Any trades in August?)
- What will it take in the offseason for the Cardinals to compete in 2018?
- Answering questions from readers on Facebook and Twitter:
- Rapid fire conclusion
Again, you can listen to any of our shows here:
Make sure you submit your questions on Facebook and Twitter at the locations above. We received many questions for Monday’s trade deadline special, and hope to continue incorporating questions from our readers into our shows.
Thanks for planning to tune in live tonight, Thursday August 3, at 9:30 PM CT! Make sure your voice is heard as you leave your thoughts about the show on Facebook or Twitter. Also, you can subscribe to our podcast on iTunes and you won’t miss a show!